This is a seriously great question together with over the path of this next blog I will attempt to answer the question. One we can answer at Timberdise
Is a log cabin a back garden room or is a back garden room different? I suppose the straightforward answer is they are both kind of the same thing but what makes them different is the way they are constructed.
A log cabin is certainly a back garden room,but they may not appear the same as a conventional garden room due to the cabins distinguishing feature that make it appear a little different to garden room but they both do precisely the same thing. If you need more help visitwww.timberdisegardenbuildings.co.uk
Never acquire a log cabin or a back garden room messed up with a summertime property,they are two very different things. The key one is that a log cabin or garden room has the potential to be used all year round whilst a summertime property isn’t really suitable for use over the course of the wintertime. Sure,some people will use them in the wintertime but in comparison to a log cabin or garden room they are not in the same league.
So,our garden rooms are at the present time in the style of a log cabin When you think about a back garden room you think about the potential to have a supplemental room in the garden that you can use for fairly much just about anything you want without having all the supplementary prices that comes with a standard property extension.
Benefits of a back garden room or log cabin.
1. You never have to worry about planning consent (in many instances).
2. You never have to worry about builders working on your property for weeks perhaps months until the work is complete.
3. There’s none of the mess together with dirt.
4. Possibly the most important reason of all is the price. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a home extension.
5. The finished product is far more eye-catching together with eye catching than your typical property extension.
Recent research proposes that adding a log cabin or garden room to your property will boost the value of your home. The typical example is that a back garden room or log cabin about ₤ 5k will add about ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you acquiring a superb looking addition to your property than can be used for more or less just about anything,you are also adding much required value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the basics,let’s take a better appear at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a back garden room.
1. Let’s appear at the walls of a back garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific style of a back garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your standard garden structure. Economy cabins commence at a 19mm thick wall but when you go up to appear at the superior cabins they commence at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the absolutely fabulous 70mm thick walls.
2. Timber is a natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the protection you acquire. But what wood also is terrific at doing is deflecting heat. So in the wintertime your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summer season the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is a fantastic choice to have as your option for your most ideal garden room. The way the logs are constructed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working efficiently. The thickness of the wood also eliminates any need for any artificial insulation on the walls,you simply never need it,thus saving you supplemental money on wall insulation because the wood provides all you need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the choice on all cabins to upgrade the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the structure. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door together with window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again add to insulation of the structure.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you upgrade to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic upgrade for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again adds to the insulation of the garden room.
Contact us atTimberdise garden summer room